- A pirate walks into a bar. The bartender says, " hey, you've got a wheel stuck to the front of your pants.". The pirate replies, " argh, it's driving me nuts!".
- Why did the snowman cross the street and pull down his pants? He heard the snowblower was coming.
- What do we do when chemists die? We Barium.
- The roundest knight at King Arthur's table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- What does a vegetarian zombie say? grrrrraaaaaiiiins!
- Why do chicken coups only have two doors? Because if they had four they would be a chicken sedan.
- How many kids with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb? Let's go ride bikes!
- Did you hear about the red ship and the blue ship that collided? All the sailors were marooned.
- A baby seal walks into a club....
- Why can a nose never be twelve inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
- What did Beethoven and Mozart turn into when they died? Decomposers.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idear.
- What does a vampire zombie say? Veeeiiiiinnnnnsssss.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Just Plain Cheese
Some downright cheese Facebook updates.