- says if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
- the wheels of the bus go round and round. And it's making me sick.
- stepped on an itsy bitsy spider. Now I need to clean my shoes.
- wonders if Goldie Locks subsequently got mauled from those bears.
- and Jill went the hill to fetch a bottle of Evian water, but feels it was over priced and out of reach of the common man.
- was arrested for the London Bridge falling down, due to shoddy design.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Posted by Terry at 6:22 PM
Monday, April 21, 2008
- is not happy with the new schell pecker.
- must have left his clothes in the water as his birthday suit is wrinkled.
- is a secret agent...oh crap.
- treats life like the game of Risk. Sadly, I only hold the Congo...
- is emitting non-lethal airborne particles from his restricted zone.
- is an aluminum investor. Drink more beer, collect more assets.
- is engaged in a political game of international intrigue with a Norwegian Blue.
- will get revenge on everyone and salt the seas. Take that!
- is not bitter. But is working on it.
- commits to less exclamation points in his updates!!
- defined reality as we know it. Prove me wrong.
- is doing the hustle.
Posted by Terry at 7:02 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
- is busy with Jedi business, go back to your drinks.
- says size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?
- may not look like much, but has got it where it counts, kid!
- is almost there...just a couple of seconds.
- says there's an awful lot of moisture in here.
- just wants you to take her. I mean it. Take her!
- is going in, and is going in full throttle!
- says I don't think the Empire in mind when they designed her.
- say at last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi!
- says good job. Don't get cocky.
- says I am your father.
- says that's no moon.
- is caught in a tractor beam. It's pulling us in.
Posted by Terry at 7:01 PM