- today backwards talking is
- is so tired, he feels like tiny, little energy-draining gnomes have tapped his body with soul-sapping straws and have consumed his essence. A nap should fix that.
- is bright, like a light bulb...but only like one of those 25 watt, energy-efficient bulbs.
- wonders what people use #%$&! characters for swear words. What the heck is so wrong with $?
- wonders how a piano can be a player.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Posted by Terry at 3:35 PM
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Your Name Here...
- is tired of being treading on. It's just going in circles and I'm wheelie tired of it.
- is out for a run. Which is really just exhausting oneself in a futile attempt to get back where on started.
- wonders why so many poeple don't spel check their updates.
- is like fine art. Old and no one understands me. :)
- is doing a photo shoot to tribute Marilyn too. Move over Lindsay!
- was once in love with work. However, we've filed for a trial separation.
- wonders why people waste their time posting updates on Facebook...ohhh fudge!
Posted by Terry at 8:19 PM
Monday, February 18, 2008
- is a series of linked molecules.
- still wishes it was Saturday. But tomorrow will wish it were Friday.
- is made mostly of water.
- is taking it one day at a time. Sort of like a calendar.
- is not online. Really. I'm not sure how this got updated.
- doesn't see the excitement from snow. Really, it's just frozen water.
- is burning like a midnight oil. I wish they made a creme for it.
Posted by Terry at 1:38 PM